Re: gjs fails in gnome3 moduleset but doesn't in gnome-shell moduleset

On 03/04/2011 02:45 PM, Marcel wrote:
Am 04.03.2011 13:31, schrieb Ionuț Bîru:
On 03/04/2011 02:22 PM, Marcel wrote:
Moin,

I've built gnome-shell successfully for some time now and gjs builds
fine in that moduleset. However, using the gnome3-moduleset it fails:

checking if SpiderMonkey needs extra compiler flags... yes
checking if -I/usr/include/xulrunner-1.9.2/unstable works... no
configure: error: Unable to determine extra compiler flags needed

maybe you want to upload somewhere config.log

When building GS, the configure script concludes that SpiderMonkey
doesn't need extra compiler flags and the second check therefore isn't
done at all. Both source/gjs/configure.am scripts don't differ.

That unstable directory indeed doesn't exist (Arch Linux), if I remove
the "/unstable" part from configure.am and reconfigure, the check seems
to succeed, but the compiler is missing some glib headers. (Which
shouldn't happen, too...)

i built gjs 0.7.11 fine for our gnome-unstable repo in arch linux using
stock xulrunner 1.9.14.

Config log of gjs in the gnome3 moduleset is this:
http://pastebin.com/y5CQKxie

Interesting parts seem to be from line 750 and from 790. There's also
mozjs missing a few times before 750, maybe thats the cause? What is
mozjs, how might I fix that?

configure:15925: checking for mozilla-js >= 1.9.2
configure:15928: result: yes
configure:15934: checking for JS_GetStringBytes in -lmozjs
configure:15959: gcc -o conftest -Wsign-compare -Wcast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wnested-externs -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wchar-subscripts -Wall -g -O2 -L/home/marcel/gnome3/install/lib64 conftest.c -lmozjs >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmozjs
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

it doesn't get the library path from mozilla-js.pc
it should be

-lmozjs -L/usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-1.9.2/lib -lmozjs -lplds4 -lplc4 -lnspr4 -lpthread -ld

--
Ionuț