Re: Gnome-Shell Progress

I normally work with ~10 vdesktops, and i find it easy to recognize the correct one by the layout of windows on it. So for me its not about switching to the previous or next vdesktop but to easily decide if i have to jump 3 or 4 vdesktops up or down.

Would be interesting though how many vdesktops arbitrary users have during typical work sessions.

eTM