Re: Window controls for GNOME 3

I am OK with or without buttons, but surely, you don't mean that
stable desktop interfaces released to production environments should
be a test bed, do you? I would assume that a test bed consists of a
volunteer group of beta testers that fill out usability surveys (which
I will be more than happy to do for the shell), but I am not sure that
a stable release should work as a test bed. It should probably try to
maximize popularity and keep focus on new and important features.

-- Akshay
http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~akshay/