Re: Extensions Infrastructure Work

Hello Jasper,

I really like your proposals. Great work! Just a comment:

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:01:36 -0400, "Jasper St. Pierre"
<jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

>  * Users need to be able to click one button, and like magic the
> extension instantly is downloaded, unzipped, loaded and enabled.

>  * Users need to be able to click the same button in the web UI, and
> the extension is disabled.

Maybe it's an exaggerated sense of computer tidiness, but I always
appreciate if software is as easily uninstalled as it is installed.
Maybe there could be both, a "disable" and an "uninstall" button on
that website, or at least a reference to some tool that can uninstall
extensions again (maybe g-t-t?)?

Holger