Re: [Extension] CPU Temperature - Shows CPU Temperature on Gnome Shell Panel

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 17:31, Philipp Mohrenweiser <phiamo googlemail com> wrote:
Hi,
works well at my self compiled shell for ubuntu 11.4 :D
thanx a lot!

cheers phil

Great!

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 19:09, G. Michael Carter <mikey carterfamily ca> wrote:
I just tried and gnome-shell kept crashing.  Is there any required plugins?

Also is there any plans to have a wiki page or a common places for all these extensions (something like google chrome or firefox extensions pages)?

I can see this being a scattered mess with extensions popping up all over the web.

Michael

No, it doesn't require any plugin. Which system are you on? If you boot into runlevel 3, login and then do 'startx' to start gnome, error messages would be visible on Ctrl+Alt+F1. I would be very much thankful if you could post the error that caused the crash.

Yes, it would be great if the official developers create a wiki for extensions and keep all those TESTED OK extensions. Maybe they will one day.