Re: Gnome 3 is not ready for netbooks

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 23:26 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> what I personally don't understand is why are you complaining on the
> shell list instead of filing bugs against the apps that have windows
> too high to fit. how is the shell, or Gnome 3 for that matter,
> responsible for apps behaving badly?

Don't be a jerk by default.  Just tell the person that the shell can't
do anything about this, and ask them to file bugs in the proper place
for those apps.

Just because you know what the scope of this list is about, doesn't give
you the right to lambast anyone who is not completely sure about it.

  Federico