Re: Keyboard Use

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Tomas Sironi <sironitomas gmail com> wrote:
> There should be a shortcut for launching applications from the favorites
> menu. For example, if I press the super key and then 2, the second app from
> the bar should be launched or focused if it's already open.

Really close to what I had in mind: Holding Super alone shows the dash
but not the rest of activities overview. Pressing and releasing 2
while holding Super would switch to the second app in the dash (arrow
keys should work to just like in alt-tab). Releasing Super without
touching any number key opens full activities overview as before.
Though I'm just half way in turning the idea into something testable.
--
Duy