Re: Gnome shell suggestions after a bit of usage

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Jairot Llopis <yajo sk8 gmail com> wrote:
>> Talking about the windows and useless screen space, is not the title too
>> thick?
>
> Go to the universal access settings and set the font size smaller. the
> titlebar and the top bar become narrower, givin you more usable screen
> space.

The designers are planning to make the title bar a bit better in 3.1

>> I'm not sure this is the right place to talk about this, but I have to say
>> it: Rhythmbox lacks a close to tray option
>
> Irrelevant. Move it to an empty workspace, then ignore it.

Realistically, that's not a good solution. I've been pushing to
support the "persistent app" case better. You can find examples of
what I mean by this in a ton of other bugs and ML threads.