Re: Extensions Infrastructure Work

Sorry I didn't follow up on this, but I've abandoned the HTTP approach
in favor of an NPAPI plugin.

I'm doing a bit of a writeup of it soon. The amount of information
spread between GitHub/Wiki/ML is a bit too much for me to clean up,
and I'm trying to get to a point where I have a canonical place to
announce new information. Sorry for the wait.