Shell not running: having a GLib-GIO-ERROR

Hi everybody,

I'm having problems running Gnome-Shell after building it from git today
(JHBuild). JHBuild runs almost fine, except from Clutter, which I can't
clone or pull (the server gives a connection refused). I used the 1.5.14
tarball from the Clutter site, don't know if that's the problem. The
errors I'm having are:

alessandro@alessandro-lappy:~$ gnome-shell/install/bin/gnome-shell
--replace
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module":
libcanberra-gtk-module.so: impossibile aprire il file oggetto condiviso:
File o directory non esistente
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module":
libcanberra-gtk-module.so: impossibile aprire il file oggetto condiviso:
File o directory non esistente
Avviso del window manager: Log level 16: Accessibility: org.a11y.atspi
schema not found. Are you sure that at-spi or at-spi2 is installed on
your system?
Avviso del window manager: Log level 16: Accessibility: invalid module
path (NULL)
Avviso del window manager: Log level 16: Accessibility: error loading
the atk-bridge. Although the accessibility on the system is enabled and
clutter accessibility is also enabled, accessibility support on GNOME
Shell will not work
Panel leaving: a new panel shell is starting.

(gnome-panel:28266): EggSMClient-CRITICAL **: egg_sm_client_set_mode:
assertion `global_client == NULL || global_client_mode ==
EGG_SM_CLIENT_MODE_DISABLED' failed

GLib-GIO-ERROR **: schema does not contain a key named
'show-keyboard-leds-indicator'
aborting...
Shell killed with signal 5

Cheers,