Re: Alt+tab and wine apps

On 24/01/11 09:07 AM, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
Yes, that's a problem that should be fixed by using the new application
launching APIs from GLib 2.28, by associating the .desktop file with the
Wine app so that it appears separately. Colin, am I right?

I don't think that helps me when I want to toggle between two Terminal windows, for example.

I remember a changelog entry a while ago that enabled "key above tab". Would that be to enable Alt-` behaviour like in MacOSX, for cycling in an application group?

Personally, I'd still find Alt-Tab better. But I also like having a ribbon with a 1:1 mapping of icons to their representations, à-la oldskool taskbar/panel.

--Pat