Alt+tab and wine apps

So I hadn't cared about the alt-tab behaviour until this weekend.  I love playing starcraft2, and to do this effectively with my teammates I need to run both SC2 and Ventrilo, both in wine.  My problem with alt+tab is that all wine apps show up under the same category.  It was actually HUGELY painful for me to try to effectively alt+tab from one to the other.  I actually NEVER figured out how to do it effectively, and resorted to the mouse (I'm a massive power-user, so the fact that I was forced to do this grates on my nerves).  In other news, the shell on the whole is getting really amazing.  I've used it off and on since the earliest days and it's really come a long way.

How can one, with only a keyboard, navigate quickly and easily into one of the little alt+tab submenus?  Is this documented somewhere?  Is the alt+tab behaviour expected to change any in the future?
--
Josh