Re: New GNOME Shell features

+1 for me,
then allow me to add custom search engines like Google Chrome do.

Erick

-----Original Message----- From: gnome-shell-list-request gnome org Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:00 AM To: gnome-shell-list gnome org Subject: gnome-shell-list Digest, Vol 27, Issue 30 2. Google is a company who provides web services including web search, so it makes sense to rename it to something like "Search the Web", or , "Web Search", or better "Search with Google or Search with Yahoo" if the Shell will detect and determine the user's favorite web search engine. What if my favorite search engine by default in the browser is yahoo?