Re: Can't build Gnome-Shell

Passed.

Thanks ... the code really grows. Today it runs ... tomorrow, it needs more to compile. I'm just checking to see what's new, see if the symbolic top-panel icons are now included, Account-Service is now running, proposed right-hand workspace management is now included etc.

More grease to the developer's elbows!

Thanks