Re: Can't build Gnome-Shell

I'm updating an existing build. I have been using Gnome-shell for nearly a month now. So, this is new. I take it you mean installing from the distribution's repo ... or is cups part of Gnome-shell branches as the developers call it?

Running an install of cups now ... also assuming that the devel packages are needed