Found one or two

I just observed that Gnome Shell does not play nice with Wacom Tablet (Intuos 3). Once the tablet is connected moving to different workspaces becomes a nightmare except with ALT+TAB.

I also get an error message when I try to access 'My Account' from the User menu. It reads: Failed to Contact the accounts service. Please make sure that the AccountService is installed and enabled.

What is that?

Off-topic:
Looking to test-run the proposed Nautilus for Gnome3 ... any idea how I can get those?