Old-style Alt+Tab

Hi all,
I just wrote a gnome-shell extensions which replaces the Alt+tab Behavior by the former form (no grouping, windows just ordered by date)
I know it might soundcounter-productive to code such an extension, but after two months of everyday use, I was just not able to get used to the AltTab it provided.
I mean, I know how to use it, by the way my windows are arranged across workspaces, the navigation was a hassle : I have :
  - Workspace 1 : terminals + other tools
  - Workspace 2 : Email
  - Workspace 3 : Browser
I usually go from one terminal to the e-mail or from the terminal to the browser several times. With the gnome-shell Alt-tab, I'm forced to press several times tab, whereas with "mine" I only have to press once since it brings me to the last i interacted with.

The use of alt+tab has been discussed for a while and I don't want to impose my opinion to others, that's why I used the extension system.
If anyone wants to use it, just download http://tbouffon.free.fr/AlternateTab.tar.gz , move it to .local/share/gnome-shell/
extensions, untar it and restart the shell.
This one is for 2.91.4, if anyone wants it for 2.31, I have it too.

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
Thomas