Re: Window controls for GNOME 3
- From: "Johannes Schmid" <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: "Frederik" <scumm_fredo gmx net>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Window controls for GNOME 3
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:07:11 +0100 (CET)
> I understand that the desktop icons will go away. But then I need a
> replacement place where I can quickly access the documents that I work
> on during a week. The current state is confusing: desktop hardly
> accessible but no replacement in the sense of a quickly accessible
> document working set buffer.
Well this goes a bit off-topic the window control issue but the concept
of finding and reminding is simply not yet implemented in 3.0. Should be
in 3.2 hopefully though.
] [Thread Prev