My 2 cents: "tiled" workspaces are great

I love the tiled workspaces and the up/down motion to move between them, I think that was exactly what the shell really needed! It's considerably faster than the older use model to use. I've been using it exclusively for a few days now, compared to about a year of exclusive use of jhbuilds of GS, and the new up/down concept is definitely faster for me. Great work folks, a real stroke of genius.

On a side note, for me the rendering sucks using jhbuild (only) on Intel i915 built-in graphics (Lenovo X200 notebook). Is this known? I don't know what to look for in the bug tracker, so if it is known, sorry. If not I will file a report.

Thanks folks.