Re: Gnome-3: The complete experience

The guide here: http://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild is a bit messy and needs
to be cleaned up, but the main thing you want to do is install the
dependencies listed at http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies

Hopefully something like this should get you a bit better off:

$ mv -f ~/.jhbuildrc ~/.jhbuildrc-shell
$ curl http://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/plain/sample.jhbuildrc > ~/.jhbuildrc
$ nano ~/.jhbuildrc
$ cd ~/gnome-shell/source