Re: small screens and large config dialogs

Moin Bjoern,

for the time being, you can disable attaching modal dialogs in gconf:
set /desktop/gnome/shell/windows/attach_modal_dialogs to false.

Then you can move them with alt again. Especially handy in Eclipse which
does a lot in large modal windows... ;)

Marcel