Re: Gnome 3 desktop issues

Yes, I'm using it on one of my vm's. However it isn't clear that this will be supported very far into the future so I don't want to get cornered into a spot where I don't have an acceptable upgrade path. Though thats where I am now isn't it, so maybe I should just do that for the time being...
I'll have a look at Mint first, thanks (list) for all the suggestions.