Re: Filter for extensions.gnome.org

it would be nice to add some categories or tags to the extensions
(menu, search provider, panel,..)

so far as I know there isn't such meta-information I have to provide when
uploading an extension.
But maybe some intelligent program could analyze the source code of an
extension and provide this information automatically