GNOME Shell Pomodoro Extension 0.5 released

Pomodoro extension 0.5 for GNOME Shell 3.2.x is available for download at:

    https://github.com/codito/gnome-shell-pomodoro/zipball/0.5
    https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/53/pomodoro/
    https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49967 (Arch Linux users)

About GNOME Shell Pomodoro extension
=================================
This extension provides a simple timer based on the Pomodoro time
management technique. You can read more on Pomodoro technique at
http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/.

Current feature set includes:
    - Minimalistic/non-intrusive pomodoro timer (with countdown support)
    - Short/long pomodoro break functionality
    - Notifications via modal "take a pause" dialog or gnome-shell taskbar
    - Sound notification
    - Durations and notifications configurable via Shell UI or a json
config file

Screenshots
==========
Timer and options: http://i.imgur.com/qXRHK.png
Notifications dialog: http://i.imgur.com/qStuP.png

Kudos
=====
Thanks to all our users and contributors for patches, bugs and feature
requests; special thanks to Aman Bhatia and Kamil Prusko for their
work on user interface and notifications.

Please give it a try. We are tracking issues, feature requests in
Github (https://github.com/codito/gnome-shell-pomodoro/issues). Let us
know if you've any feedback.

Thanks,
Arun