Re: Disliking gnome 3

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 04:35 +0400, Sergey Zolotorev wrote:
> Hello
> Just try to use G3 about month. =)
> I had HATE it about two month after release (I even think to move to
> Xfce or other DEs...), but after this I found proper custom workflow
> to use this version and now I enjoy G3. So it is not so horrible as it
> seems. =)

Agree, I didn't try G3 for a long time, I looked at it an thought
"they've gone mad!".  I was wrong;  GNOME 3 is great.  It is different,
practices have to be changed.

<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/2011/05/fortnight-with-gnome3.html>

I thought I couldn't live without a task bar - I was wrong - the
task-bar is *USELESS* *USELESS* *USELESS*.  Oh, my goodness, what on
earth was I using that thing for all those years?  Anyone adding the
task-bar back to GNOME3/Shell needs medical help.