Gnome-Shell and Javascript Canvas

Hello,

I guess I ll make a dummy question here. I was hacking some shell extensions a bit, it is easy and you have done fantastic job, but it was not what I was looking for. I'm not interested making extensions to add *system* functionality to the Shell. On the contrary I'm very interested if I could use the <canvas> HTML element inside the Shell. I have some Apps (RSS readers, Shares and Bonds Finance Apps) that are made for Chromium. Everything is rendering inside the 2d context of canvas.

Is it possible to make these apps run inside Shell? I know I may be dreaming to ask this, but imagine the possibilities to can run _javascript_ Canvas Applications inside Shell with access to the hardware.. Sick :)

Anyway, I am waiting for an answer, even if I already know it :(

- alex