Dynamic Workspaces - Proposal

I would like to have the following function:

Lets assume we have 2 workspaces like we have after having started Gnome 3. Now I can sent an application to workspace 2 and a new empty workspace 3 will be created. I cannot sent an application to a higher numbered workspace. That is the state right now. So far so good.

I use my workspaces based on topics. Workspace 2 is multimedia, workspace 3 is Gimp and so on. I have 6 workspaces.

So I would like to be able to send an application for example to workspace 6 even if workspace 5 doesn't exist yet. In this case an empty workspaces 5 (or 3 and 4) should be created. Workspace 7 will be created as well but my proposal is about the creation of the lower numbered workspaces. This would allow to have the advantages of dynamic and fixed workspaces combined, because you wouldn't have to populate your workspaces step by step, which is quite annoying.