Re: Suggestion: Close windows via middle click in overview

It would give more sense to let user configure actions to mouse buttons. I would like to activate activities overview on middle button press, and in activities exit on middle click.

And it is non unusual that mouse has more than 3 buttons.

S pozdravom

Milan Oravec

CIKT UKF Nitra
Mobil: +421907670270