Re: Suggestion: Close windows via middle click in overview

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 7:41 AM, Nick Glynn <exosyst gmail com> wrote:
> Surely moving to middle click to close would see more complaints as people
> misclick when scrolling to zoom the windows in overlay mode?

Agreed, and this is even more common than just human error when you
have a low quality mouse. Given that the outcome of accidentally
closing a window can be pretty painful (you can't "undo" like in a
browser tab), I'd rather not have this feature.