Re: Named, persistent workspaces

Jasper,

Change the rule slightly. It's now: "there is always only one empty, unnamed workspace".

Adding a word or two can change a sentence dramatically, e.g. all human beings (but redheads) are born free and equal. That's the case here. By adding a word you're removing all the simplicity that the rule brings to workspace management.

I see your point, I really do. But you need to see the other point of view too.