Re: session saving in GNOME Shell

Le vendredi 22 avril 2011 à 13:19 -0400, Andre Robatino a écrit :
> What is the status of session saving in GNOME Shell? Is it supported, or
> expected to be? Currently, it appears to be unusable.
I don't think the Shell does anything special. The problem is probably
that fallback-mode components like Metacity or gnome-panel are restored
with the saved session, and this doesn't interact well with the Shell.
But normal apps are restored just as before.

Anyway, I expect developers will answer you on the bug report next week.
This kind of issue has already been dealt with recently.

Regards