Re: How does gnome-shell handle urgent windows?

Hi Milan, thanks for your reply.

One of the things this person likes about this kind of notifications on Windows is that they're visible all the time, even if you weren't looking at the screen when the notification appeared, even without any user interaction (as opposed to moving the cursor to a screen corner).

Does Gnome-shell consider any case where notifications are present all the time, just as explained?

Also, he told me that an open Firefox window with gmail on it will appear as urgent when someone talks to you on gtalk. I haven't seen that behavior on Gnome-shell, should that trigger a notification too?