Re: dock mods

Ok, thanks.

Marc

On 9 April 2011 01:12, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Yu Chen <jcomee gmail com> wrote:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-shell-extensions
cd gnome-shell-extensions
./autogen.sh --prefix=$HOME/.local --enable-extensions="dock"
make install

logout and login to load the extension

I think he wants to upload his changes to the existing extensions.

Marc,
 You'll need to talk to Giovanni Campagna and ask them to pull your changes and he can decide whether he wants to commit them or not.

sri