Problem with the new NetworkManager in recent Shell.

I upgraded to the latest Fedora 15 nightly on my netbook (gnome-shell
2.91.93 I believe), and got to play with the new NetworkManager. It
looks really good, but I hit a tiny snag with it... on my tiny netbook
screen of 1024x600, the list of available networks goes off the bottom
of the screen and doesn't provide any kind of scrollbar. Made it a bit
annoying to find my network which was off the bottom of the screen.

This menu definitely needs some capacity to provide a scrollbar in the
event that the list is longer than the available screen space.

--
http://exolucere.ca