Gnome shell Errors During jhbuild

I have these errors while trying to build gnome-shell on Fedora
13(Phenom) according to the instructions here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell

1.Error during phase build of gnome-desktop-3 ###### Error running make
[18/23]

2. Error during phase configure of gnome-shell #######
Error running ./autogen.sh --prefix /home/username/gnome-shell/install
--libdir '/home/username/gnome-shell/install/lib64 --disable-static
--disable-gtk-doc

[19/23]

then error running make when I choose number 1.

Any ideas? Earlier, i don't have a problem building gnome-shell in
ubuntu lucid.

Regards,
Allan