Tiny Suggestion

Hey everyone!

First, I'd like to thank and congratulate the developers for the work they are doing, gnome-shell is shaping out to be an amazing piece of work.

I was especially pleasantly surprised by the indicators added to the message tray recently, but I ran into a bit of a problem. I'm using an icon theme that is a bit heavy on gray - black colors, which made the tray icons really hard to see.

I know that the interface will be easily themable by release, and that I could change my icon theme, but I'd suggest some form of highlight on the icons which will guarantee that all icons will be viewable in all possible icon theme variations. This may also apply to the system tray icons on the top right.

Thanks,
Ndubi.