mockup?

Hi Everybody.....
I was wondering if there are any final official mockups of what the final Gnome3/Gnome-shell design is going to look like
and exactly what features are planned that are not currently implemented yet? I saw a Mockup a while ago but I don't know if
it is official or not... heres the link

http://techie-buzz.com/foss/new-gnome-shell-mockup-looks-good-but-is-it-better.html

Looks a bit Like Unity.....

any confirmation on this or is there any official information on my questions above? sorry if I have missed related info on the mailing list if its been
covered already..... been away for a couple months.....

cheers

symon