Re: GNOME Shell 2.91.3 released

Over-all I got to say that I like the design of the new activities area (keep up the great work!), but I have some comments:

For usability reasons, I want the selected window (title bar) to be of a different color, so that I can see what window that has focus. Maybe it could fade into another color, or fade into dark grey (while the text fades into white or light grey), perhaps?

The search component in the activities area almost look invisible, see my attachment. Sure, I have some text in the background, but still...

Also, I think the window shadows might be just a tiny bit too heavy.

About the icon size: