New design- can't get to Nautilus without some work.

I like the new shell design, but with it comes a fairly big issue IMHO: I cant get to Nautilus now without some work.

I have no desktop icons, so there is no "computer" on the desktop. I was hooked on getting to my home directory and recent docs in the panel on the left in the old shell layout. I would love to see that functionality again please, with one-click access to home directory/sub-directories.

Also, now that there is no more grid view, there is no good anchor point to "flip" to a new workspace using the mouse "flick" left of right. I think it would be cool to put the slider animation back in at the bottom of the screen, or something similar. Perhaps some left and right arrow type widgets on either side of the desktop image in the overview, nice and big, something like that.

Thanks for all your hard work folks. And some of the new "visual effects" are really nice too :)