Re: switching between applications

Afaik that is not possible in the basic shell but it sure does sound like a candidate for an extension, maybe if you find some time you can sketch some simple mockups ( just use pen & paper ). That will be a lot better for people to understand what functionality you are proposing instead of wasting 500 words on explaining the functionality.

Though I'm not sure if it will be too easy plugging into the Panel, I haven't rebuilt for some months so I'm a little bit left behind.

http://twitter.com/cldx3000