Seamless file transfers

Ran into a slick app recently, DropCopy. It's a Mac app, but the idea is similar to Giver on Linux. I think the interface is interesting. See it in action:

http://10base-t.com/macintosh-software/dropcopy/

Don't know exactly how it would fit into the Shell, but seamless file transfers baked into the interface would be extremely convenient. Implementing all the file transfer stuff is probably a little outside the Shell devs responsibility, but I thought it was a interesting way of moving files around.