Re: Suggestions.

On 03/31/2010 09:10 AM, David Mulder wrote:
  First of all, the last time I used gnome-shell there was still a dock-style taskbar available inside the gnome-shell in the top-left corner. Alt-tab is easy to switch between recent applications and the gnome-shell allows you to easily switch between all applications. As far as your second idea goes, I am not entirely sure how gnome-shell currently looks (can't test), but I thought I might vote in favour of the original grid-view as IMHO its incomparably better than the flat view where you don't see all workspaces.
  David Mulder

PS. I would be extremely thankful if somebody could send me a shot of how gnome-shell looks (default) in its current state, as due to technical problems I can't install linux anymore and I am not sure how much changed in the last month or so.