Re: Feature request... ... changing the shape of the work space window in mosaic mode etc.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 4:12 PM, dan <techno-mole ntlworld com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I wondered if it could be make possible for the user to change the shape of
> the workspace previews in mosaic mode etc, rather than it being a square,
> could it be made changeable to circles etc, or even just round of the
> corners using the css ?

Are you trying to do this in an extension?  Or are you suggesting this
as a change for the default design?

> If this can already be done, could some one point me in the right direction.

You can set up a clip on the actors, see e.g.:
http://git.clutter-project.org/cgit.cgi?url=clutter/tree/tests/interactive/test-clip.c