Recent Shell building errors

I re-build GNOME Shell around once a week or so and it works perfectly, but today I noticed a few extra things and the problems that occurred because of them:

1) 4 more dependencies were added. I can't tell exactly which they are, but one of them is Pango.

2) The build-order of the dependencies is wrong. Clutter would not build for me on my first try re-building because I didn't have the latest build of Pango, which was fixed by building everything besides Clutter and then re-running jhbuild. So Pango should be built before Clutter.

3) Mutter could not be built either, but for something I don't think is included in GNOME Shell's jhbuild setup. Here's what I get (ignore the copy-paste tags):

<copy-paste>
/home/ryan/gnome-shell/install/share/gir-1.0/Gdk-2.0.gir: Incompatible version 1.0 (supported: 1.1)
make[4]: *** [Meta-2.31.gir] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/ryan/gnome-shell/source/mutter/src'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/ryan/gnome-shell/source/mutter/src'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ryan/gnome-shell/source/mutter/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ryan/gnome-shell/source/mutter'
make: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error during phase build of mutter: ########## Error running make CFLAGS=-Wno-error *** [9/11]
</copy-paste>

Is this module included in the jhbuild at a later time, or what? I'm running on Arch Linux, so I have the latest stable releases of everything else so it can't be a problem with that.

    - Ryan Peters