Re: Feedback on gnome-shell 2.29.0-3

Omer Akram <om26er ubuntu com> writes:
>     The menu in the upper right corner has my name as a title. That makes it
>     difficult for me to search for help on google and in the gnome help
>     system. If I type my name in to google I don't get help on the
>     gnome-shell menu system.
>

> Its the name of the user what do you expect?

Thank you for the answers.

If the menu in the upper right corner was renamed the menu into
"account" then I could search for the strings "account" and
"gnome-shell" to find help. That would be helpful.

A title such as "account" would also help me understand what the entries
in the menu have in common.

   Niels