Re: Gnome Shell Tabbed Interface new mock-up

I actually think it's a pretty good idea because of the way we are getting used to tabbed interfaces these days. I would prefer the tabbed interface over the workspace applets we now have, because of the possibility to name the tabs to the activity/project.
However, I guess GS has already too much progressed towards the idea of the overlay that this sadly wont get done or accepted.

- Luuk