Re: snaping windows

Hi,

> a video is better a thousand pictures, =).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXAdIOzKxlY&feature=player_embedded#
>
> I think it's an excellent feature that gnome-shell should not miss.

I personally like the taskbar hover approach (which looks a bit like
the gs alt+tab window grouping which is not really usable imho). If we
would use icons for task switching, the 'taskbar' would also fit in
the top bar or the upcoming notification area.

It would also be great to add an autohide option to the top panel.

Best Regards
Marcus