gnome shell (aperance settings)mockups

much discussion on the gnome-shell configuration. I think my idea is
simple yet powerful hope you like it.

Mockup 1:

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-desktopsettings1-3857057.html

-redesign aperence settings, new icons on the left side i could offer to
a fresh look more functional. (the last icon I done fast, probably the
gnome Disseño team would do better).

-This proposal removes vertical space and add more ideal horizontal
perfect for widescreen and neetbooks.

Mockup 2:

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-desktopsettings2-3857058.html

-here we see the features of the gnome shell can enable and disable java
scripts at will.

-is perfect for configuration, plus solves the problem of exchange
windows, those who want a escpript with a lower panel might have it, and
not remove it. everybody happy.(similar to gnome-panel-aplets actual)

Mockup 3:

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-desktopsettings3-3857059.html

-Each script should show a screen shot and probably a description might
also be possible configurations as small shortcuts.
(similar to compiz config)

Daniel.P