gnome shell (workspaces)mockups

Hi, Im Daniel.P and i'm a designer.
Few days ago i'm work on ubuntu projects, and now I would like to
explain one of my ideas for gnome shell on graphic mockups.
hope you like.

mockup 1:(desktop)

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-defaultdesktop-3853468.html

-places are not activities
-add more space for documents in activities mode

Mockup 2:(activities mode)

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-activitiesmode-3853505.html

-add eyecandy. get a nice look is very important to gnome shell for
users to accept

Mockup 3:(save workspaces)

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-workspacesave1-3853528.html

-This idea was previously expressed by any user, now I have refined
-the icons express the funtionality and minimalism style(its probably
better in more smaller)
-when you click a save icon, the shell is blocked and you can move the
mouse over the workspace that will light the edge in its path.

Mockup 4:

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-workspacesave2-3853565.html

-can save their workspaces in a backend designed for them

Mockup 5:

http://www.subirimagenes.com/imagen-workspacesave3-3853576.html

-and finally you can load the workspace you saved easy and simply.

Daniel.P