Re: Tested the latest build

I believe that Zeitgeist is just the backend daemon service and the
gnome-zeitgeist frontend AKA Gnome Activity Journal is a separate
project to keep things modular.  This means for example that Docky can
also use the service.

Zeitgeist has its own mailing list but tbh at this early stage the
best way to stay up to date is just to follow the developers' blogs,
such as this post about the front end
http://seilo.geekyogre.com/2010/01/gnome-activity-journal-looking-sexy/

They recently had a hackfest and I believe the new version had major
changes, it is supposed to be API stable now but they cannot rule out
some more restructuring.  So as an avid alpha tester even I am waiting
a bit longer :)